> > >
The online environment has changed a lot in recent years. Video is fast becoming the dominant form of gathering information online. One source indicates that 72% of consumers would rather learn about a new product or service through video than written content.
So what better way to relay your message to the world than through a crisp, professional video?
"A picture is worth 1,000 words," so the saying goes.
Not only do pictures give you a way of presenting information in a different way, but they also break up the monotony of scrolling through paragraph after paragraph of text.
Show people what they can expect when they make use of your services, display before and after pics, or show off the bright, smiling faces of your team!
Don't just tell—show!
VIDEO + PHOTOGRAPHY
+ All prices are quoted per project
Dana Handles All Things Visual
Discovery and strategy
CHOOSE VIDEO IF:
- You want someone to "do it for me"
- You have products or services that can be shown or demonstrated through video
- You'd like to start or improve your social media content
YOUR PAIN POINTS:
- You find yourself often having to explain your process or what people can expect from your service
- Your site lacks the sophisticated look of other sites in your industry that incorporate video